Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Movie - Life's a HighWay

Life is a highway. This sentence comes from a title of a soundtrack from the movie 'Cars". Life is really a highway, full of ups and downs.

My day began well. Finally, i get to have my PES status remained at C9L2. It's a great great news, which means i won't have to go to Tekong for that damn BMT. But sadly, i couldn't get excused for my range. I hate range...it gets ur ears deaf, get your body sticky and muddy. Ewwss...just the though of it turns me off..

It's real convenient to have a laptop with you. U bring it whenever and wherever u want. Hehe..i'm still happy at the thought of it..

Tml's another day of work...haiz...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.