Friday, January 26, 2007

Debit Card!!

So many happy things happen within these few days. Firstly, i finally got my Debit Card. The feeling of being able to possess a debit card again is just great. Though my previous experience with my very 1st Debit card wasn't really a good one, but the convenience of having once just makes me feel having after i got it. I got the Capitacard. Seeing the privilleges that the card brings, i'm just glad that i got that card for myself. Finally, i can book movie tickets online, buy stuff online and have a card that has my name on it.

Woot..Yesterday i got everything i wanted for Dear. That's why it makes me especially happy. I'm seriously contented. We have been through alot and til now, i'm dare to say, what's bad is past..what's good is memories. We've overcome lots of obstacles and we shall look forward to the future. Today, there's this colleague of mine, asking me why stick to one girlfriend. He suggests i should keep my options open. Well, my reply was simply: I'll be faithful to my girlfriend. I was thinking, if i don't, then what would be love. Where would be the trust. I'm not some people who would agree to have flings around. Hiding behind their partner back just to go out with some guy or girl. One is enough..if u know u can't commit, don't enter into a relationship. Dun be selfish. I love you my Dear..my one and only.

My exercise plan is going well. I've been exercising quite regularly. Tml, Dear's going to exercise with me for the 1st time. Woot..i can't wait. Mentioning before the importance of exercising, i'm going to make sure i and Dear lead a healthy lifestyle and stay healthy.

Had a long talk with Gavian. Decided to quit what we are doing now. No point going on. We are just not cut out for it. Hmm...suddenly, i feel that the burden is off. I should have listen to my Dear. I'm relieved now. I rather spend the money on buying something better for my Dear for her Valentine's Day. Can't wait...my very 1st Valentine!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.