Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Random

ARrgh..i failed to exercise again. On both occasions..But it's ok...i didn't eat too much unhealthy food recently. I have been consuming this supplement to maintain and control my cholestrol level, making sure it's of healthy level.

Great news from the NSC on friday. Doctor says i'm recovering well. I'm sooo happy. 6 more weeks and i'll be able to stop the medication for long. Shiok..after nearly 6-7 months of consumption, i can finally stop. No more worrying of forgetting to medicate, no more forcing myself to eat just to eat that medicine. Yay...the scars will take time to heal. Very very long time, but i'm sure the wait is worth it.

Missed the outing to Chinatown on Saturday. All because of two sleepyheads. Gosh..haa..it's ok..Dear and i had plans to make it on this coming sunday. Had planned to make a trip to Starhub Plaza Singapura to get my mobile phone mms fixed. Dammit..my mobile phone has been without MMS settings for months, I just can't seem to get the settings from anywhere - be it online, through the customer care consultant or manually. I'm so fed up. So much so that i've decided to bring that mobile phone personally down to the Starhub to get them fixed for me. And of cause, i didn't cos of my beauty sleep.

I wanted to teach tuition. Til now, i hasn't get anything started. Dear's going to help me. That extra income will do me great. Given the situation i'm in now, it isn't such a bad idea to tutor afterall. Anyway, i can go home after work almost everyday, except for special case such as guard duty. So i was thinking, y not. Dear supported me too...so do my parents.

As for the business that i'm doing, i have really no choice but to give up. Seriously speaking, i realise that it's just not my cup of tea, I'm not cut out to do such a thing. I tried, even though i didn't give my best. Sometimes, certain thing u don't have to give ur fullest to realise that u are not able to do it. It's too much a burden to me finiancially. I should have listened to Dear earlier, then i won't have to suffer.

My maple slowing down, but luckily, i found this new place to train. A nice place, where all the super pros partying me. Suddenly, i felt as though my character has been upgraded. I can't wait to reach 3 digits level. Here i come...

Tml's guard duty. As usual, it will set my morale to low automatically the night before, all the way until i finish work the day after my guard duty. I can't wait for Wednesday to come, that's when i can see my Dear. I know i'll miss her..so does she. What happened today is plain fear. But that fear was silenced off by your assurance. Thanks Dear...let's look forward to what we just talked about ard 1 hour ago. 4 years isn't too far..it's possible.

K la, i gonna visit my Sweetheart is Dreamland now....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.