Thursday, February 01, 2007

Random

Guard Duty on Tuesday was alright. It seems like i'm starting to accept the fact that i have to do at least 2 guard duties per month. Seriously speaking, i'll have to consider myself lucky enough to do Guard Duty at School of Ammunition. Where on earth can u get KFC delivered to your guard house. Where on earth can u watch hours of tv while doing guard duty. Where on earth can u get duties that only require u to prowl even less than 5 mins. All only at SOA. Haa..But the after effect of guard duty is that super exhaustion on my body. It just makes me feel so restless, as though my body is splitting apart. The comfort at home has made my body unable to adapt to our harsh environment.

Received news about that happen to sis. Take care sis..don't get too upset.

V.Day. A day that's considered special to me. I've made plans. No point changing it. I won't. I know i'll be happy on that day..i know u will be happy on that day too.

I utterly disappointed. Ive never imagined that. If you are going to do something behind your partner back, i suggest u don't do it. By doing it, u'll lose that trust that u've gained over the months. Breaking up should not be hanging on your month without much thought. And worse, u don't be with the person just because the person wants to. It's super unfair. Haven't u even thought about the happy memories before? Haven't u know how much u have gone through til today? Is what u did right or ok? Think for yourself...

I was on a bus just now. I notice a new trend of tapping EZ-Link card by lazy people. I saw this uncle, with his card on his cheat pocket, he conveniently bend down and puts his chest in front of the tapping machine and 'beep', off goes the sound. The gesture and position that uncle is in, it just makes himself look like a fool. His actions is considered funny though..nice way of tapping your EZ-Link card.

Singapore won Thailand 2-1 on the 1st leg. It's seriously unbelievable. Even til now, i strongly believe Singapore wont have the ability to beat Thailand. All by luck. Look at the line-up. How many players were imported. Somehow, they were similar to Chelsea. Using money to attract talents, tobring this 'fake' fame for Singapore.

Man utd won Watford 4-0. A big thrashing. 6 points away from Chelsea. Good. I shall wait for the day where Man Utd clinched the title. I'm waiting...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.