Thursday, February 08, 2007

Sick..Sick...and still Sick

Finally i'm all well..Been sick for the past few days. I think i'm the record holder for taking the most number of MCs since the start of this year. Everyone must be thinking how i have been chao-keng my way since i'm posted there.

My whole life has been haunted by sickness. Asthma, Grastric or Fever u name it. This 3 are my worst enemies. Each time any one of this hits me, i'll be in great torture and suffering my way til i'm well. If i'm lucky, just a few days will do, if worst, it will be months. I still remember very clearly, the worst asthma attack i had and how long it took me to cure. A pathetic, torturing 10 months. That's also how i got my PES C9 status.

It's hard to have a good body. I'm not one who can take good care of myself well, although more often than not, i've been telling myself, it's time i really should. Though i didn't succeed each time round, i'm glad to those who took care of me. My mum especially. Ever since i was born, i'm always sick. She has been the only one who has been taking great care of me while i'm sick, even until now. So i'll say thank and love u mummy! Thanks to my dad during my later part of my life where he realise his care for me is important. But surely no thanks to that brother of mine. He'll just pretend as though nothing happen. Now there's always an extra care from my Dear. This care allows me to heal faster. Haa..true enough..

I've prepared the materials. So it's time to start work..soon..hopefully i'll be able to succeed.

Gosh..i've been exploring around so many times..i managed to fight powerful mobs. Just yesterday, i levelled up. I declared myself level 91. I visited Pianus right after that and before i even see his head for more than 3 secs, i'm dead. So didn't managed to take a screenshot while i'm still alive. I need mesos. There has been so many people who's crazy over gachapon. Gacha-ing and then sell of those items, earning them millions of mesos. That was my intented solution to solve my mesos woes but i decided that it's not that worth it after all. I shall earn it the hard way. I've yet to hunt my 1st steely in my whole maple life. And i vowed to get it! At aLL cost!!!

Miss my dear already...chaoz....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.