Saturday, February 17, 2007

Sick Thoroughly

So many things happen within this few days..There's Chinese New Year Preparation, Valentine Day, 9th month Anniversary with my Dear and also, both of us fell sick..

This whole week, i only went to work once. Monday was gladly an off day for me. I managed to skipped the event held by my camp (phew!). I'm so lucky to have my guard duty on sunday. But sadly, Tuesday was a working day for me, so i didn't really look forward to anything. Whole day was so meaningless. Just watching the time pass just like that..

Tuesday was much more better. Alot of stupid things happen. It's as if i haven't been to work for a long time. But still i went for the run. A run organised to ensure we soldiers have a healthy lifestyle. 3km - 16 mins plus...hmm..nt sure if that timing is good but sure i'm not bad cos most people are still behind me when i cross the finishing line. =) i'm just waiting for Wednesday to come. I've look forward to it since ages ago...just my off work time was delayed due to some preparation for the inspection tml!! ARGH!!

Finally, wednesday came. Many emotions involved..but i'm not going to talk this day.

Thursday - Sick. Went to the doctor, he said i've got food poisioning. I was running to toilet every now and then the night before - vommiting and bombing the toilet. Dear was sweet enough to come and take care of me despite her being sick herself. I was feeling so much better. Love's the medicine...but something still irks me until now.my eye....the red patch on my eyeball is still there, and dun seems to be fading. I don't know what to do with it. It makes my eye look so vulnerable. But the problem is, i can see perfectly. Just hope it will be back to normal in no time..

The red patch on my left eye


By the time friday comes, i'm already all well. Went around doing last minute shopping for New Year stuff with Dear. I realised while doing the shopping that all those goodies don't really seems of any interest to me anymore. In fact, Chinese New Year isn't a festive season to me. It's just a plain holiday where i don't need to report to work. Nothing much to look forward to. It's just more eating, more meeting of people that's all..Plain...

Just had my Reunion lunch. Yes, my family has this trend of eating reunion lunch and dinner. Of cos, it's steamboat. I've always loved steamboat until Wednesday that i presumed it's the steamboat that made me have food poisoning..But nevertheless, steamboat at home was not bad. It's been so long since i eat with my family...nice feeling..it shall be like that again tonight..chaoz...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.