Monday, February 05, 2007

Random

Gosh!!!! I slept sooo late last night. I had less than 4 hours of sleep. I turned in at 2am..but after some tossing here and there, i think i manage to doze off at around 2:30am..And i woke up freaking early - 5:45am..Woke up feeling very restless, like a living dead..But no choice, have to report to work..well, that's life

I'm very disturbed at the fact that the toilet bowl in my kitchen is leaking water. Nothing is done too..maybe not yet. I can't stand the fact that the water is just leaking down freely..it's as if throwing coins down the pipe. I feel a little bit heartache (Although i'm not the one paying the utilities bill). What makes the matter worse is that, my mum actually forget the off the showerhead just now and the showerhead was turned on at FULL blast..at the very least, for an hour. Gosh, that's throwing piles of notes down the pipe. I suddenly feel so scared. This month utilities bill is going to be a huge sum. Hopefully, dad will be able to handle the amount. Haiz..the bad thing about this house is that everywhere seems to be leaking water - my kitchen tap, toilet bowl, showerhead..arghh....i always have to make it a point to ensure the water leakage are at their minimum before i turned in for the day (cos i'm the last one to sleep).

Dear was sad. Reason i won't say it down here, cos some people reading my blog just don't deserve to know. I just want to tell you, u are not the only one feeling sad, i am sad too, so are ur parents. But no matter what happen, umust always learn from it, heed advices. Don't always think that i'm stressing you. I'm just trying to help you. You know yourself better than no one else. U need to be pushed..You may say, your parents don't force you, that's simply becos they don't know how u are doing, but i know. Cos i'm the only one u've been telling things to.

Tml my camp start this healthy lifestyle event. It held every tuesday and friday. But luckily for me, i'm excused running..so i supposed i'll just walk 3km..that's abit dumb but a good way to past time.

My maple has been doing well so far. 30 more level to go and i'm all ready for 4th job. Oh ya, and Man Utd won 4-0 against Tottenham last night. It's so cool. O'Shea even became the Goalkeeper after Edwin Van Der Sar was injured in the last 5 mins..haa...1st time ever...

Jia you Dear...Love you..Muacks!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.