Friday, February 09, 2007

Random

Heart pierced. Yes, what u said might be true..but it just came as thousands of bows and arrows aiming towards me. U leave me with no space of defending myself. U don't care how i'm going to feel when those bows and arrows were shooted at me. All you want is to get your point clear to me.

Well, clear enough. I'm just asking for a treat from you, cos i have no money left. But u relate it back to the lunch incident. Now i know..and rest assured, i won't ask a single treat from you. At least it won't complicate things and create misunderstandings. U calculated how much i've owe u. U remember clearly the times where u helped me finiancially, but u well forogtten the times i helped u when u were having finiance difficulty. Never mind, i'll return you what i owed to prevent being bombed again. Now i know who to go to when i really need help in terms of finiancially.

Sorry for what i've done wrong. Sorry..

Dear's sick today. Hope she really get well soon. I don't know if i passed her the virus but no matter what, trust me i'm really worried.

Miss u..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.