Monday, February 05, 2007

Unpleasant HairCut

Went for a hair cut on Saturday. It's a visit to Dear's favourite saloon. I've never waited so long for just a haircut in my life. This neighbourhood saloon although it small, the number of patrons visiting it is far much more than those exclusive saloon. My haircut was also much faster as compared to the '10 mins hair cut'. Like my current hairstyle. Paid a few bucks more due to the little increment cos of the Chinese New Year season.

1st time on an outing with Fishball. Motive: To shop for Valentine's Day present. Quite enjoyable to go out with him. Went to several place. Even played pool. Taught him how to play pool, i feel as though i'm some professional. But poor him, his back got worse after playing pool. Sorry dude..Suntec was our shopping spot. We thought we can have lots of options there. Who knows, we went shops after shops..eventually, we chose to go Marina Square instead. Over there, the shops are much, and that explains the variety too. But still, we couldn't find much options. *secret for now*

Recently has been eating too much fastfood. I suppose that explains why my face is facing so much problems now. I hope the dry period will go off soon. I shall constraint myself for a few days.

Not in a good blogging mood now...tml shall blog more..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.