Sunday, February 25, 2007

Random

I find myself blogging less frequently as before. Simply because i has lost the mood in blogging. The enthusiasm in blogging in no longer around. It's hard to blog about your life, or what u have to say when u know there's actually people out there reading your blog not because they want to know how i've been up to but just reading so that they have something to gossip in, more to talk about. It's irritating yet so unpredictable to deal with such people.

I've thought of changing my blog add, til now yes i still have the intention, but circumstances don't allow me to do that. I'm having restrictions in blogging in my OWN blog. It's sounds funny, even absurd but that's how things are now..

CNY - As i grow older, CNY gets more and more boring. Nothing ever interests me..not those goodies or red packets(er, maybe yes), it's more like looking forward to gathering with people whom i'm seldom in contact with. But surprisingly, i've been gambling quite alot this year.

Friday is finally here. Though how much i said i'm finally free after my brother's gone, deep down, i actually missed him. Haa...i can't believe it. But whatever it is, he's still my bro. And lucky him and he should be honoured that i actually took a day leave to send me off. Woke up early and reached the airport. Now comes the funny part, in my whole life, i've never heard anyone who doesn't know which airline or flight he's taking until that very last hour. Yes, that's until my bro. Gosh..we actually went to the wrong terminal cos he though he's taking Tiger Airways til his friend called him up and give a big knock on his dummy head. So we had to rushed to Teminal 1 to take his AirAsia flight. Luckily, everything still goes on well.

And so, off he goes..it'll be another 3 and a half months before my family can see him again. So for this 3 and a half months, i'll be watching soccer matches alone, play my games alone, even talk to myself. Pathetic...bet he feel the same ways, hopefully he does, then he'll know how important we are. Hope by the time he's back, he'll treat my mum better. Even me too..haa

That night was shiok, went gambling with Dear's cousin and watched movie. It's the 1st time i went out with Dear til so late. Err, with her cousin as well of cos. I watched Norbit for the 2nd time. Not that it's a very very fantastic movie, but it's funny. Moreover, i promised to watch with her. I've yet to watch Protege!! I'm going to catch it next weekend.

Yesterday was boring. Seeing her doing last minute studying makes me abit worried. Haiz..if only...Feel so empty not meeting her yesterday. Donna and Gav paid a visit to my family yesterday. Finally, we betted again. Wahaha...Stupid Jon found a new close friend that gave him the choice to give us up. Better not let me see him or he's DEAD!!

After the house visit, it's mahjong time at Don's house. Woot..we had a feast before we started our session. Mutton curry, Chicken curry, Vegetable curry, Fishcurry, Briyani Rice, KFC was on spread on the table. Haa, of cos, we didn't managed to finish, I've this thing against curry. It's either very nice or it just sucks big time. I can't stand mutton..Ewww!!! It just makes me feel like vomitting..

I was on a winning streak playing mahjong yesterday. I supposed we played around 20++ rounds yesterday. Hee, 1st time in my life i did so well in mahjong.

And oh yea, i baked my very 1st cake today. Wasn't that fantastic but good enough for a 1st timer. As compared to baking, i still prefer cooking. Hmm.speaking of cooking, it's been a long time. Secret recipe guys?

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.