Saturday, March 03, 2007

Strike TOTO

Sianz..i'm going to serve my weekend guard duty again..The thought of being 'locked up' in that stupid camp just turns me off..my guard duty frequency increase this moh - from the usual 2 to 3. Haiz..i hate to do guard duty when the next day is a working day. I feel super uncomfortablr for not bring able to bathe in comfort and sleep in a nice bed (Tthe bed in my guardroom is yellow with stains and dirt spots). Imagine sleeping in that kind of environment. My guardroom is even worse. I can see spider webs all around and big fat lizards making that damn irritating voice..

A nice weekend to be spent inside that damn place in indeed demoralising for me. My morale for work on monday will be super low i reckon.

I should have known better. What have become of me..i so sorry for what i have done, yet i do not realised it in the nick of the time..so sorry dear. Thanks for being so forgiving..it's nice to have you with me, how i wish my tml will be spent with you..but got that damn guard duty..Time's really wasted today, hopefully, i'll have a better weekend next week.

Work has been rather smooth recently..i've been wanting to buy a PSP but i'm still trying to save just enough..There's still alot i should know abt it before i really buy it..i'll do more survey..people who owns a psp, please tell me more!!

Oh ya!! I strike TOTO yesterday. Yea..2nd time in my life. But, only 4 numbers striked. It's already an achievement cos it ain't easy striking 4 numbers - 5,6,17,35. My lucky numbers..i can only say i owe it to my Dear, becos all numbers has to do with her<..except for 35..

Got to think how am i going to spend tml..haiz...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.