Sunday, March 25, 2007

Random

Exactly one week since i last blogged. Has been busy all week - guard duty, work, late night movie and simply just plain tired.

I got a scare of my life when i received rumours that they might increase my guard duty to 5-6 times per month, with 2 being weekend. But luckily, it all turns out to be false alarm. Phew, i got 3 guard duty for the month of april - one weekend and two weekdays. Which means more days to spend for myself, most prob with my Dear.

I feel so bad today, and most prob tml too. I'm working today and tml..i took up the job all because i need it. I really do see the need. It's been a long time since i'm earning that decent amount of salary. Luckily, she understands..but she still misses me as much as i do. What happens yesterday will allow the slightest thing sparks a big happening.

Sorry for everything yesterday Mrs.Dear. Everything is like a stranger to me now. Maybe it's being scarred now. At the moment i mean. Time will heal, it's just a matter of time. I'm nt sure how things will turn out in future (hopefully just like before). Your heart is still with me, it has always been here, it's still there and will be there as always. I'll do what i promised you, i'llk try my very best. Same for u too..

I've been receiving pranks sms recently. This stupid irritating idiot's sending stupid sms-es. Police report is just a mile away. Just one more sms and he/she's gone. I've been through all this before, i know what's it's going to be like. I may not know the number, i may not be able to know who...but i'm very sure, once the police intervene it, all will be out. Til then, that person better count his/her days now..

Hasn't been mapling recently. I'm lagging behind, very seriously..As for my psp, it's doing very well and fine. Started playing more games, started downloading more games as well. Another good news, my laptop is finally back to my arms. So happy to own two workstations again. It's soo convenient..

Too tired to proceed any further...ZZzz

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.