Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Random

Just when i was about to blog about happy thing, i received a bad news. She accepted the tuition. Well, i have to respect that decision. I won't challenge it. Right now, it doesn't really matter. There's so much i wan to made known what the consequences might be, but i failed to put it across. It's only 24 hours per day, to some it may seem long..but to certain people, it's not enough, not even when u put 48 hours into a day. I won't say much, cos i know it's not going to change anything. I'll just hope everything will turn out fine in future. I see lots of complications, challenges and implications ahead upon receiving the sms, but i'll just prayed nothing will happen.

Learning how to say NO. To many, it's still a problem. It has to do with your character, strongly. Some get influenced easily, some don't. Some sympathised and pitied other easily, some don't. So the word NO naturally seems hard to come by for the latter one. Learning how to say NO is important. It saves you from regretting your choice of not saying NO. Think of it this way, short term pain/suffering is better than a long term one. So learn how to say NO and save yourself from suffering. If not, just pray.

Finally, a sign of relief. My laptop has been sent for servicing. Today rain was heavy. It almost vlew my umbrella into a upward cone shape. I'm basically fighting against the wind rather than the rain. Just when i managed to win the fight, this big bus came from the side and past by me. My lower part of my body was splashed by the water. Gosh!!! Soaked Chicken you may call me.

HP service center is certainly cool. This is the 1st time i've seen a service center that really went to the extent of serving people. That place not only offers u food, drink, comfortable seat but also the usage of their computers. Own time own target. So cool, it's makes u forget that u were in a queue. Cool huh..

My visit to the medical centre today was a pleasant one. The wait wasn't long. I'm trying to get range excused. Instead, the medical officer gave me an excuse of over-exposure of sunlight based on the medication i consumed. Indirectly, i'm excused from range..BUT BUT BUT...it's only for a month..

Tml's Man Utd match against UEFA 1st 11. I intend to watch, how i wish i could really wake up. Hmm..let's hope i'm able to wake up to watch..Meanwhile, i shall continue to download my PSP games..Mentioning about PSP, i managed to get my PSP to emulate to Version 3.03. Still, i'm trying to make sure it can emulate to the latest version - Version 3.11. If anyone knows how, please enlighten me!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.