Friday, March 09, 2007

PSP At Last

Finally, i bought my PSP!! Silver in colour. Looks cool..I realised there's so much i need to know about it before i can really enjoy it. The software, firmware, settings etc etc..Though it made a big hole in my wallet, but i suppose it worth the money. Its functions made me WOW. I can't wait to play my very 1st game in my PSP. Tml, i'm going to get all the games possible from Donna!!

Dear bought my this horoscope keychain. I loved it, it can record voice message for 12 seconds maximum. An cute ox with the voice recorded by my Dear. Hehe, i loved it..Thanks Dear..

I'm been quite demoralised on how i might have to change my guard duty. I don't want to stand guard at sentry. I don't to be in a situation where i have to carry my rifle and stand there like a big boulder for 2 hours. Stand 2 hours, rest 4 hours, continue this cycle for 3 times. Gosh..If weekend, this cycle will have to be done 6 times, whole 24 hours. Something has to be done.

I'm glad my maple is doing well. This major patch has been quite a trouble for me. I want to reach 4th job level as soon as possible. Can't wait..!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.