Sunday, March 11, 2007

Good Time Pals!

Double Blow - PSP and Laptop. It's been days since i bought my PSP, still, i hasn't started playing. I know nuts about it. When i bought it and reach home, opened up the package and i'm just simply staring at the psp. It knows me, but i don't know it. I had no idea how to go about starting the PSP, installing software in it etc etc..

Luckily, i had friends who saved my day. The latest version of hacks failed on me, i had no choice but to demote it to the previous version. Worse of all, my Laptop DIED ON ME - All thanks to my impulsive action. I should have wait til it load the page where i could just select shut down. But i didn't. I conveniently reach my finger to the power button and simply just shut it off! Consequences: Laptop could not load windows. Gosh..i'm doomed. I didn't submit the warranty card for this laptop, i lost the warranty card and it seems everything is gone. All i could do now is pray.

Catched 300 yesterday with Don, Gan and Mun. A nice show but abit not realistic. I realised there's alot of nice movies coming up. Up 1st : Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles! Woot! I must catch that movie. Followed up by Transformers, Spiderman 3, Fantastic 4 (2). Cool..All those childhood superheros are coming to the big screen.

1st week of April - i'm going to have a jamming session with my friends. I feel kinda guilty for not playing my guitar regularly. Too many things to occupied myself with. But it's just 3 songs, i shouldn't complained. I'll just perfect these 3 songs that we're going to Jam. Rock on Dudes.!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.