Sunday, April 01, 2007

Life's a Highway or Rollercoaster

Life's not a highway. Isn't like that that movie said. Life should be like a rollercoaster. Full of ups and down. It makes your hearts popped out, having a twinking aching on your heart each time u fall from the peak. It gets you excited and thrilled each from you move up from below. That's all the same for life. You feel hurt/disappointment etc..when you are pushed down from the top and it gets you motivated and happy each time you realised you are steadily moving up.

Never doubt me. Cos that will sets a difference between a fine thin line of what i deemed as. I hate things i do gone down the drain just like that. Never show what i've done is not appreciated, for that will stop me from continue doing them. Never say out what would swept all away. 'm constantly reflecting on myself but don't push me. Each time my heart is scarred, it takes time to heal, i'll termed is as the cold down period.

I've really been heeding advices and constantly learning. All i need is time, it might take long, but i just need it. Sometimes, a slap or two will wake me up.

Holiday plan's almost ruined. Now it's all dependent on Donna. I can't imagine a trip that's near 2 months away can be fully booked. Well, maybe it's partly due to the school holiday season. I really wished to go for a break. Break from everything, just me and my loved one, along with my friend. No worries, no commitments, no anything!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.