Sunday, April 15, 2007

Corporal at last! / Disrespectful Bro

Got my 1st coporal pay! That little amount mean alot, especially to NSF. Plus, i was even happier when it was announced that NSF pay will increase by 50 bucks in july this year. Wah shiok, which means in a few months time, i'll be getting XXX bucks? Woot!

Another good news to share. Man Utd got through to the FA cup final with a whopping 4-1 win over Watford. Possibly facing all time rival, Chelsea. hmm...there's too much rivalry going on in between these two teams now. In champions league, in english league and now in FA cup. But there's a worrying issue, i truly wish Man Utd could hold that trophy in the final. It's been a long time since i had the feeling watching Man Utd crowned champions. The injury list is going and worrying. but i'm sure, everything will be overcome.

I have this nuts brother. His temper has really gotton over him. He talked to our parents with dissrespect. Yes, i didn't helped him with the overseas call thingy, but yet, he should have understood. What on earth do i know what's he's talking about. I know nuts about such things. Furthermore, if he knows, send me some website or procrdure that i could see or follow.
Instead, he blast my dad off, making my dad feel so angry and pissed. Dad says, this kind of son is disappointing. If in future, temper is still not curbed, the one to suffer got to be he himself. I don't know what to say. He really has a super bad temper and disrespect. He thinks he can get past everything just by blaming me. Fat Hope dude..He already gotton himself hot on heels. Dad's will surely be giving him a chop once he's back...disappointing...haiz..

haiz, i dread of the word guard duty. I'm like doing one duty almost every week. Even my mum ask why? I'm sick of the thought. Even worse is that there's stupid idiot who's planning my duty. He's simply just a blur cock. Nex month, i shall strike off alot of day for personal commitments. He better give me a decent date. Dammit..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.