Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Random

I feel that i haven't blog enough tonight. There's still stuff i haven't blog down here.

Back to the topic - MSU 2007.

I seriously think it's a crisis here. There's obviously no lack of pretty girls in Singapore, but due to the prospects, lots of such girls aren't partcipating. Most girls in the compeition isn't as attractive. some even spoke English that's broken. I suppose they don't just look at the body, looks but also the brains. But it's obvious who stands out more. Right from the start, i could made a guess of who will come out top. The points she got, doesn't it tells the viewer the results already? Hmm...i was disappointed that peggy didn't get through instead, the other got into the top 3.

PS: XiaXue looked fat when she posed the question to the contestant. Waha!

I somehow regretted buying A-cash for my maple. Purpose for buying is to gain twice the experience. But i'm having difficulties finding people to train with me. I've been dying non stop and always stuck within those few %. I'm so frustrated. Haiz...i'm starting to hate this game. Yes, some of you are going to smile upon seeing this, go ahead, hopefully it will come true some day isn't it? Haa, i hope so too..

I seriously want a Digital Camera. I've always wanted to take out pictures, capturing those good moments with my loved ones. Espcially special occasion whereby it's specially meaningful. Ever since that fateful day where i lost my digital camera, i've been feeling kind of sad. Always asking myself how did it even got lost whenever something like that struck my mind. I want a Digital Camera..I'll save up after my trip. I'll get it..someday!

Mum has been telling me how good my PSP is. Being able to play video, music, games and even surf the net and watch tv, she can only say it's a right choice that i bought it. But the games i go for are quite limited. There's isn't really much genre of games i would play. So i can actually use it for lotsa of other stuff.

I'm now transferring all my photos that's inside my hard disk drive into the web. Yahoo web hosting seems a nice place to store my photos. The easy upload tool really saves me alot of time. It quite user friendly too. Someday i'll go clear my laptop and computer. Have been toggling between the two recently. Computer for the downloading of games whereas i use my laptop more for games and design stuff.

Recently, i'm hooked of songs by Relient K. Guys who are interested in rock music, get their songs from me. I got a whole chunk of their collection of songs. Blah blah blah....

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.