Sunday, April 29, 2007

Random

Finally touched my cut stick once again. Main joy wasn't because i got to play pool again, but because i get to catch up with my friends. It's been a long time since i last met up with Don and Jon, especially Jon. Each had our own commitments, nevertheless, we are still able to meet up.

Both of them are going to 'ORD' soon. Left 2-3 months of service and they'll be on their way to sch. Happy for them. Mentioning about school, i myself i going to school too. Had confirmed to enrol into the Diploma of Travel, Tourism and Hospilality management. Thankfully, i got the support of my mum and Dear. If everything goes on well, i should be starting school on 11 July.

Yesterday i was feeling super low. Out of the sudden. I felt as though i had no life. I was bored, i was feeling as though i had no life. So much things i wanted to do, to colour up my life. I want to go out. I want to spend time with my Dear. I want to watch soccer. I want to play games.

Man Utd won yesterday! 4-2. A big comeback from them. The EPL title is within reach now. Chelsea didn;t get their full 3 points as Bolton came back from behind to drew level with them. YES! I can't wait til the day where i watched them lift up the trophy.

Changed Thai Baht today. The exchange rate had dropped. But it's only a little difference, so not affecting us alot. May's coming, which means my trip is nearing. The news of Phuket receving tremors from the Earthquake from Indonesia yesterday does made me feared awhile, but i'm still looking forward to it. Phuket, here i come!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.