Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Random

Let's start from Sunday - my guard duty. It wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. I've finally learnt how to pass weekend guard duty the easier and relaxed way. A few vcds/dvds, newspaper, magazine and food will do the trick. Rented 'A night at the museum' and 'Protege'. Both shows make my money worth spending.

Was totally shagged on monday but luckily, my boss's away at Germany till Thursday. I'll be free all the way. Shiok..

Pay finally came. First time i took pay so late, it's like around a month after i worked, then the pay came in. Nevertheless, it's always late than never. I miss my Dear over the past few days. Especially during guard duty. I'll never forget how she helped me passed my time when i'm in that 'prison'. She doesn't realised how much it meant to me when there's her when i'm having guard duty. If she did, things would probably be much much different and better. But still, she did made me feel better.

I suddenly feel so loved. We didn't argued as often as before. We were so loving recently, maybe it's before the air is cleared. We're just waiting for our first year anniversary and holiday now. May will be a great month for us, and yes i'm very sure it will be.

Made a new blog for Dear, something that resemble mine. I've been constantly working on the surprise that i'm going to give for my Dear this coming 1st year anniversary. Hearng the experiences from my friend did helped me. Hmm...seems like thing's going on very well for me.

My PSP is flashed V3.30! I'm soo happy. No more having to off my psp just to change game. No more facing plain theme background, instead, it's the picture of me and my dear. =)
I'll be downloading more games for my dear.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.