Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Army Daze

I literally spend my whole day rotting in the office, doing nothing but surfing MinDef forums and chatting with my online maple friends. The good thing about my vocation is that i only follow orders from my direct superior, who happens to be one of the best guy on earth. He does almost everything by himself, leaving his personal asisstant, ME, with nothing much to do. I'm going to be spilt by him..*Choo...*

Guess what i saw today. A monkey. Not an ordinary one..it's one with its intestines coming out from the left part of his body. I feel from it. From what i heard, this monkey was fighting with another bunch of monkeys and got its stomach ripped off, leaving his intestines to hang out of this body. It's disgusting..Puke Puke..It appears to be limping, wondering if he could survive past today.

Made a pact with Dear regarding our 1st year anniversary presents. Hee..We made a list of what each other wants and choose from there. Hmm..i sort of know what to get for her already, and of cause without fail, there will be extra surpriese for her. Just you wait Mrs Dear.!! And also, our trip is confirmed!! We got our air tickets and hotel rooms already! When is 24th May coming?!?!?! I can't wait u know!!!

Going to get my Coporal pay tml!! Woot..1st increment of pay! So happy..i can smell the scent of money!! *Sniff sniff*

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.