Monday, April 30, 2007

Way of Life

This is adsurd..absolutely. Human has to learn..Human has to grow up. For one to grow up, there's has to be risk, sacrifices and difficulties. It's only through these hard processes and moments that human learn and learn and grow from there.

One can't just stucked in the shell. If that's that case, something has to be done. If not, things will go out of hand. It don't just involve a person. It involve many. I may not be related, but i feel i have the responsibility. It's good things are starting to change. Reminders has to been given every now and then.

Imagine a person who's always at home. He/she won't know what's going on out there. He/she won't know what is the life out there. It will cause great harm and difficulties when he/she go out to work in future. Parents can be there for now, but what about future?

There's a saying that goes:

Give the person a fish and he'll survive for that day only.
Teach the person to fish and he'll survive forever til the day he dies.

Right now, i can only say everything is unstable. I had always thought it can last. At least for the very 1st few months. But now, things seems to take a turn. I'm still not feeling as though i'm part of what i should be. All those words shooted from your mouth seems to have a specific direction and damage to me. It's words of anger, yes i agree. But isn't it too harsh? I'm sure i'm not treated how i should be treated when those words was shoot isn't it. I'm very sure. Worse of all, that sentence finally came out. I knew..it has scarred my heart once again. Never will i forget that, and never easily will i forgive that. It's done. Not easy to forget. I've learnt a lesson. One that only i can teach myself.

For now, i won't pin too much hope. I'll let nature take its course. I realise there's certain things that it's better if i keep to myself and not tell anyone else. I've learn to depend on myself more. I trust myself more than anybody else now.

Sidetrack abit...i've been exercising everyday recently. I'm on my way to 6-pac physique. No more tummy for me. No more wobbling fats for me. Just a healthy body and i want to make sure i can eat well, at the same time, maintaining a healthy body. It's hard to resist food, especially when you are in a food heaven like Singapore. There's alot more food i want to eat! Someday, i shall drive around Singapore and eat all the good food i can find. Yummy..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.