Thursday, May 03, 2007

Spiderman3 - The Movie

Spiderman 3- A nice movie. Linked well with the previous 2 series. The opening of the movie got me up on my seat. I'll give this movie a 4.5/5. The 0.5 wasn't given because of some stupid and lame scenes which really aren't worth mentioning. The totally cool part was the appearance of Venom. Wow, i was like so cool.!! It was a blue spider like monster that has similar skill to spiderman, except that it's evil. I love it's head with its sharps teeths. This movie tells me something too. Never do something unless you know you won't regret. He wore the evil suit even though he knew of the consequences, even hurting his girlfriend. But luckily, all ended well.
Overall, a nice movie thay i would recommend. =)

Dear was sweet to come early to my house on that public holiday itself. We finally spend quality time together because she's quite busy recently as her exams are coming up. I do feel quite empty at times but i do understand that it's only for a shirt period of time. Dear, do not worry and go ahead with your studies k, u have my support.

My mind has been thinking about my 1st year with dear and the phuket holiday. When is it coming...i just can't wait..i'm going to have so much fun again. No worries, just relaxing and playing..Never mind, i'm starting to count down


Man Utd lost 3-0 AC milan and got knocked out of Champions League. No Man Utd fans would expect that results. That sucks..totally. I'm glad i didn't wake up and watch the match cos if i did, i'll just faint right away. Disappointment!! Just when i thought the treble hopes are alive, suddenly it's dashed.Sad!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.