Sunday, May 13, 2007

Dangers of Mobile Phone

Read this somewhere on the net...Believe it at your own risk!

A pregnant woman would have a very very high risk, almost near to 100% of having miscarriage. This is because her uterus has been affected by HAND PHONE radiation.
The radiation affected her uterus which the major portion of her uterus cells already deadand wasn't able to cannot carry a healthy baby. This would happen if one keep her hand phone in area which the position is just right to the uterus position for few years time. Please beware and take note the consequences is not worth.

Please do not overlook the hand phone radiation which will affect our health or body organs. Please put away your hand phone when ever you don't need it much.

As for man, Please do not keep your hand phone near to the kidney position and pants pocket as this will hurt and affect your "production" if you plan to get baby.

Doctors also advice people to hand phone away from a new born baby to avoid radiation to baby's brain and cells. Do not let the baby or toddler play with the hand phone for long time. This is because the small young baby or toddler still very fragile and most probably they cannot take the radiation.

Please remind yourself do not sleep together with your hand phone or put next to your bed. Keep away any other electronic goods (such as TV also) which got radiation away from your bedroom to reduce risk as we have to sleep few hours a day in our bedroom at night. Do not think that you switch off the TV it will be no radiation actually it is still around in your room just not eyes visible, even the small alarm clock not to be advised to put just next to your head while sleeping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My head has been giving me trouble recently. I've been having heacaches on the right side of my head. So painful that i wasn't able to open my eyes wide. So pain that i had to keep pressing my head. But medicine would stop the pain almost instantly. This headache has been around for days. I'm worried. My blood pressure was ok, maybe it's because of my nose - flu and blocked nose. My ears would hurt too..

Just back home from a guard duty. I was called up at the very last minute. Dut to certain cocked ups, my name wasn't named in the nominal roll, yet somehow, i'm actually in the list of the personnel doing guard duty on Saturday. Hopefully, i won't get punished. I assumed i would be able to watch Man Utd going all out against the pathetic Chelsea in the FA cup final! Woot!!

Dear finally started her very first exams. All i can say is that i'm feeling equally anxious as well. But my worries wasn't necessary, she has been preparing herself hard for the exams with exceptional late mid night oil. I admire her fighting spirit now. It's the kind of spirit which she had shown when i first known her.

My maple story has been well! Bought 24hr 2exp and chiong for quite long. Didn't managed to complete the final hours and gain another level because of the guard duty. Nevertheless, i'm happy with my level. A level 106 priest. Not good for some, but it's doing well for me. Shall progress to 4th job soon...very soon!!

I'm looking forward to next next week. This week shall passed fast. I hasn't been able to work on the surprise for my dear on our first anniversary..Hopefully i'll finish by then. I wonder how would i feel on that night..=) the feeling of falling in love again? Perhaps..

Anyway, i disappoint my mum yesterday. Had intended to treat her to a meal but was suddenly called up for guard duty. She was disappointed. I felt such a let-down. I'll try and make it up to her soon, very soon. Anyway, Happy Mother's Day Mummy!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.