Thursday, May 24, 2007

Random

Finally, the day i've been waiting for has arrived. I'm not as excited as i was when i knew my trip was confirmed. Maybe it's because of the knowledge that Phuket isn't a great place to be in now. Its beaches are all closed. It has high flood and it's rainy season over there. That seriously has dampen my mood. I even stretched my mind with the thought of going to Bangkok from there for a short trip.

It's ok. My second time going on a holiday with Dear, this time round, with my best pal, Donovan as well and his friend. Coincidentally, It's the 2nd time i'm going holiday with Donovan as well. Waha! Seems like two is the lucky number this time round.

Guard duty was scary 3 days before. I didn't know if it's my own illusion of what, somehow or rather, i felt the bed moving, or to be exact, i felt the pillow trembling. I ignore the fact subconciously. Haiz..i hated Guard duty. That has always seem to be the case. I hate National Service. Seriously, until now, i still felt that it's a total waste of time.

I'm not enjoying my work. My superior doesn't really treat my as his personal assistant. My working colleagues? Nah, i just can't click well with them. Thankfully, there's fishball. A great buddy i would say.

I'm so sian now...Waiting for Champions League Final to begin. I wonder if i can pass through the night and if i can, will i be super shagged tomorrow? I don't want to have headache again. My headache came back again today. It sucks totally. Let's just hope my trip tml will be a fun one. Much more better than last year...Prayers!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.