Saturday, May 19, 2007

My Life so Far

I realised something. I haven't live my life the way i should. But i've got almost everything. Very supportive parents, a cool brother, wonderful girlfriend and some great friends. What else is lacking? Let's see....hmmm..

I'm finiancially doing well. Sometimes, it's not easy for NSF to spend as they wish, but still, i managed well. I don't spend much, except for the fact that i still do go out and dotes on myself. and of course, on my dear.

My studies. I've got every certificate i'm supposed to get at my age. I'm starting a new course soon. I know it will be my stepping stone. It's part of my interest. I'm starting to look forward. I'm seeing a light at the end of the tunnel that i'm still walking. Everyone including my family, girlfriend and friends have been supportive. That's well enough. No way am i going to let them down.

I hardly go out now. I've become a more homely person. The bed at home, the games at home, the shows on tv and the food my mother prepared, all that is enough to keep me occupied at home and i'm loving it. I hardly go out nowadays. I miss outside. I want to go zoo. I want to go shopping whole day. I want to go pubbing and clubbing. I want to go roller-blading. I want to go alot of places! I miss those times..

My health is bad. Nothing's wrong with me now, but i feel i am. I had to control my diet and i'm trying hard. Singapore ain't named a food paradise for no reason. It's hard to resist good food, whereby in this case, good food to me refers to oily, fried and delicious yummy food. I had to refrain consuming too much of such food, if not, before i know it, some part of me will lose its function.

My First Year with dear just passed. Had a nice dinner. At the same time, gave away my 3 gifts of love for her. Was happy, but she isn't feeling well. And yes, at the very wrong time. Few more days and we will be flying. That place is quite dangerous now, but it's not going to stop our fun.

Ever since my brother came back, home has become such a nice place to be in. I shall make full use of these few days before he's gone flying back to Bangkok again..and oh yes, finally bought my new digital-camera. The salesperson even gave me a cordless phone for free. The past experience with my EX digi-cam is gone. It shall be erased and replaced by this. I love my new digi-cam.

More pictures will be coming soon...just you wait!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.