Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Phuket Trip II

Today didn't went well. I'm healthy. I'm not sure of the possibility of being sent back to Tekong for another Basic Military Training. Obviously, i still had some health problems concerning myself. My lungs isn't as good as before, you put me to those training again, might as well put me to death.

Coincidentally, those who came back from Phuket suffered from stomach related upsets, aches and pain. I'm not sure is it because of the food in Phuket or is it the food provided during our flight back or is it other factors, whatever the case is, it's causing me tremendous torture yesterday night. I ate porridge for dinner, but my stomach was bloated as though i ate one big bucket of rice. I let out lots of gas after that, which i presume is that there's too much air in my stomach. Thankfully, i'm all well now.

Now let's have some visual treats..More photos from my phuket trip.
Phi Phi Island..isn't it nice?
Look at the clear water..
A hidden message?
Departing Phi Phi Island
Dare to eat these?
Durians for sale!!
Miniature of a coffeeshop in Phuket
It's not easy to find such a nice fountain in Phuket
Saw the rainbow on the water? Yes, it's on the water..not reflection
On cruise to Phi Phi Island

Beautiful Sunset
Look at their Macdonald Ice-cream choices..slurp!
Breakfast at the Hotel
Look at that, seen a banana so small before? It's ripe!
Sunglasses/Shades is a must in Phuket

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.