Friday, June 01, 2007

Random

Argh! Disappointing night last night. Finally, after being M-I-A for almost a year plus, i'm back to Mambo! Spirits were high, mood was cool..but, everything was spoilt. Coincidentally, it's school holidays, it's Vesak day eve and it's a Wednesday. It's no stranger that Mambo night would always be filled with people, we expected the crowd, but never imgained they would even stop selling the tickets. That spoilt our night. But it's ok, i still managed to experience the feeling of going to club. We gave up queuing, settled for supper and home we went.


My appetite recently has decreased strangely. I couldn't eat as much as before. Even food that i loved so much that i would die for doesn't tempt me anymore. I don't know what caused it. There's a mild phobia that once i eat too much, i might end up suffering like how i did 2 nights ago.


I winessed 3 already happened car accidents in a span of less than 21 hours. First one was last night, on my way for supper. A taxi was crushed at its front, the cab i was in drove past, i saw the driver sitting on the car seat, attended by medics with his head and body smeared with blood. That sight was heart aching. I couldn't explain my feeling but somehow, i felt a sudden weakness inside my heart. Life is so vulnerable.


Another accident happen this afternoon. I saw a van in the middle of the expressway which is the divided. Its direction was against the flow of traffic.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.