Sunday, June 10, 2007

Random

I'm safe...Upgraded PES but still nothing changes..everything remains..i'm glad..i'm happy.

I've been waiting for Friday to come and finally it's here. Clubbing was cancelled due to some last min changes, went Geylang for Frog Leg Porridge before heading for some soya milk and youtiao. There's lots of Frog Leg porridge stores in Geylang and if you want to know which one to go, a Frog Leg porridge store located at Lorong 9 would be the best bet.

Finally Dear was able to go out with me till late. I would want to be able to spend such night time with her more often - gazing the stars, clubbing our souls away, enjoy the night atmosphere and doing some night walking through the breeze.

Finally my bro is back. Good news or bad? I don't know, but it seems bad the moment he landed. He's still the same old boy with that same old lousy temper that he has been possessing all along.
I'm hoping to touch my guitar once again. The rockings in my blood is giving me the motivation again. How could i listen all these nice songs without playing them. I couldn't let myself down anymore. I'm going rock again...dudes, get your guitars ready and rock da house!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.