Sunday, June 17, 2007

Random

I dislike my room now. Even though i tried organizing my room, packing those mess, i'm still not sastified. Somehow, i had this strong urge to revamp my room. I want it to be a room can i truly call it my own. Space are limited. My room is so small, it's simply just too small for my crazy and wild ideas. But it's those ideas that will make me feel i'm the king of this room.

New paint - Light Green, Purple and Light blue shall brighten up room. Dad promised that, so he'll do the job for me. I need more cabinets! To put all my wanted stuff. But there's no room for any, simply no more room. Perhaps, all i could force out is a small bedside table, and that is if dad's allows it. I finally bought a big rubbish bin that cost me 13 bucks at Isetan using the gift voucher that mum got for me. I love shopping for free. It's like you just take something u like, and off it went, to the cashier hands, and most importantly, without the need of you touching your own wallet.

But i regretted getting that 13 bucks rubbish bin cos i saw a similar one that cost only mere 3 bucks at IKEA. Isetan's for rich people. I assume.

Finally, my guitar sees some light. It's trapped in that bag for months. I'm making a comback. 3 songs shall get me my motivation. Sadly, i had a problem of settling the messy cables again. Seeing cable going through here and here just makes my head spin.

Fantastic Four was nice, but i didn't had enough of their actions. I thought that there might be more, but nope. 1 and a half hour is simply too short for such movies, but at least it's better than Spiderman 3. I'm loving cooking more and more. I have this thing for cooking. I don't mind cooking whole day, sweating it out and doing all the cooking, chopping, preparing etc. I just want good food for my closed friends and loved ones.

All's well and ended well. I'm glad. Even though i still know that it might happen again, nevertheless, i'm feeling better. But the feeling's not back yet. I don't know when will it be back again. Just hope time could heal...

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.