Monday, June 04, 2007

Random

The feeling is back. I'm finally able to go out with my beloved again. After weeks not coping at home because of her studies, she's finally free to go out with me. The feeling of being able to walk around in Orchard road, the feeling of being able to walk hand in hand with her, strolling slowly, taking our own sweet time..the feeling is just so great and i'm enjoying every moment of it.

Friday was a great day. Dear treated me to ice-cream. We were back to those care-free day. She did lots of shopping. I can see she's happy with her shopping and she went home a sastified shopper. She had so much worries on whether the clothes will look nice on her or not, so much so that more time is spend on worrying rather than choosing her clothes.


There's something common about girls. They would always think they are fat. And silly them would go on diet, thinking that not eating will make them slimmer. And facts shown that diet won't make one slimmer but skinnier. All thanks to the fact that not eating/eating lesser than required will not produce enough calories to help burns fats. Another fact is that not eating will spoil your whole digestive system, causing it not to be able to function properly and eventually, harm your other body parts and organs. Enough said, so girls, don't always think you are fat. If you really think you are, do more exercise. It helps..

Went overnight at Don's house that night. Phua!!! As expected, i had serious flu the next morning, no thanks to his powerful air conditioner. But i had a good night. It's always wonderful to be able to spend time with your friend, doing things that haven't been done a long time. It's always those common interests that makes your friend extra close to you - PES 6, Rock music, Pool, clubbing etc...

Finally met up with Jon on Sunday. He's going to have operation soon on Wednesday. All the best to you Jonnie boy. It's been a long time since i last saw him. A busy man i would say. Great to see him once again and playing pool. It was more of a gathering rather than a pool session, however, it was great. Right now, i'm just waiting for 16 June whereby all of us will stay over at Jon's house and go crazy once again!

Yesterday after pool session, my girlfriend and Choloris came to join us. It was such an enjoyable company that i seriously hope that we still meet up again. By the way, i'm hooked on the Chocolate Mud Cake at Secret Recipe. I'll be craving for more. I'm still waiting for the chance to taste their Royal Chocolate cake. ARGH!!! Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! Anyone can buy my Chocolates? Please Please Please!!!

Tomorrow's judgement day. I seriously prayed that everything will go my way. I don't know why, i just had this fear. No one is able to eliminate it so far. I just hope it will turned out good.

Finally, it's confirmed. I'm starting school again. Getting another Diploma. I used to wonder why are there people getting two Diploma or Degree. Now i myself found the answer. I've got the support from my friends, family and Dear. I'm sure i can make it and i'll do well. I'm motivated!!

Yesterday chat at night with Dear was great. One of the best chat i ever had with her. I miss her..i love her...muacks!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.