Thursday, June 28, 2007

Pool / Guitar / Maplestory

Pool - i'm totally addicted to this hobby, once again. I'm back with my weapon - my personal cue stick. I'm back to borrowing books about pool again. Those techniques - English, topspin, drawing, pockets, breaks, fouls etc etc are all back into my brain again. I had this strong urge every now and then, pumping this adrenline into my whole body. The cue stick, the object ball, the cute ball, the chalk..everything...argh..When is my pool sessions dudes...I'm just praying the pool competition on 8th July still goes on..

Guitar - i'm finally back in touch with my 'ex' wife. Finally after losing action for months, i'm picking up my picks back, stepping back onto my effects pedal and strumming the strings like never before. Learning those songs seems to be harder now that i've lost touch with it, nevertheless, motivation was all around me. I wanted to play music like i used to enjoy it once. I liked that feeling and i want it back. I know it's coming. Just it wait...

Maplestory - Went to its birthday celebration. Was intending to play their games in hope to exchange for some marvellous item or goodies, ended up we (me and my dear) only played one game - Wheel of Zakum. Luckily and coincidentally, both of us strike hit and got ourselves one maplestory poster each. It's now beautifully displayed on my room's wall. Hmm..nice. However, my interest for this game has dropped. It has become a 'not so free' game afterall. They came out with cash items that actually make the game totally lost if initial concept. Yes, they want to make money but i just feel that's not the right way. This game has lost its meaning.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.