Sunday, July 01, 2007

Friendship

I'm photoshop crazy now. Crazier than ever. I have this strong temptation to give all my photos a new touch - putting special effects, giving them a special touch etc. It's not only fun, but make a photo look more than just a photo, but a piece of nice work for me. There's alot more i have to learn and at the same time, i've learnt alot.

I must say i'm a lucky guy, for i have friends who's always willing to stood by me. Hhow friendship is usually maintained and how i maintained them. When one can be your friend, it's already fate. Maintaining them takes two hands to clap. Friendship is two-sided. There's no one giving and one receiving. It's all about giving and taking at the same time from each other.

I'm glad till now, my friends's still with me. I pitied those who just left their friends behind, those whom they were once so close. For my dear, i would say, if they deserved to be, they will be. No amount of effort would paid off it just doesn't meant to work out, but in the first place,you must also do your part.

I'm officially free. No more mapling like crazy. Chatting, watching Pokemon and music accompany me through my nights now. Anyone who has any nice games, please lend me. All of you have...

School's starting soon. I'm excited. I wonder how is it going to be like. Will i be the oldest there? Hmm, no matter what, i can feel being like a student again. I'll only look forward. Next time for me to look forward to - chalet. I can't wait to spend a chalet with my dear again. When will it be? Can it be soon....?

Transformers and Goal 2, here i come..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.