Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Hot Weather / Free Movies!

Hot hot hot!! The weather recently is so hot that i started to perspire right away i showered. Can you just imagine, even with my air-con in my room on, i still feel the heat. What is going on, i hate this feeling of being sticky. Especially at work, wearing that thick uniform and work, the feelings simply irks me. I hate this weather....i know there's more of such sucky days to come...haiz...

I'm going to get a pair of free movie tickets (Harry Potter and the Order of Pheonix) no matter what. I missed the previous giveaways and this time round, i'm not going to miss it. I'm glad that i joined the movie club. At first when i joined, i thought i've wasted money. However that thinking changed right after i start receiving mails about the their free giveaways of movie tickets. Hee...from now on, i'll have lots of free movie tickets....yay yay yay!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.