Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Painful Knee

My knee started hurting. I wanted to had it cure long ago, but i thought it was nothing. I was proven wrong, the pain was persistant even it's on and off every now and then. I asked to go for a checkup tml, i was rejected. To a certain extent, there's this distrust between me and him. I feel like telling him off. I wanted to sound out, but think again, who am i, a bloody Corporal? Oh crap, it's ok. I shall stick to my own mindset of serving the remaining one year of National Service and off i'll go, away from those idiots whom i dread facing everyday.

Finally it's here. Told you not to worry. It's nothing. Unnecessary worries will only bring you down. You should not have listen to others. I've always been the one who has been with you, you shouldn't even worried any bit. Thankfully, all well's end well.

Watched a TV show just now. It's a show shown over at channel 8 on every tuesday @ 8pm. It's a show whereby one guest chef will be invited in the show to cook their speciality for people whom they wanted to cook for, those whom they wanted to show gratitude to. I was watching the episode earlier on. This chef cooked for his wife. Both mentioned how they have gone through so much, through thick and thin. I was wondering to myself, will it ever happen to me? I envy and look forward to having a family myself but it's still far away.

I was telling my Dear that i wanted to continue my studies in tourism after my diploma. I wanted to pursue a degree. But money seems to be a problem. Dear suggested a few solutions. I really hope i'll be able to pursue those studies in future. May my wish come true..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.