Sunday, July 29, 2007

'Alone'

I felt that i've not been of my usual self like erm, a year plus ago. I've become a tyrant, a bully, a emotionless stone, an ugly duckling and most importantly, an unfeeling person. It's never too late to turn back. I've finally found the secret as well, change everything that's has been mentioned above. Care, love, understanding and patience. These four characteristics can make a person's day start well and end well.

I tried it out today. In fact it's not so much of today. I tried my very best to change. I managed to do it, with still that few small flaws around. Nevertheless, i managed to make her day. I'm glad, and happy.

Friday was a terrible day. Had serious flu towards the evening. The sore eye in the morning didn't do anything to make my day and there comes that flu to rub some salt into my wound. I was practically sneezing and settling my running nose the whole lesson. I was so afraid that i've caused disturbance to my classmate. I must say, lessons has been going on well so far. I am determined to do well in my studies and hopefully, i would be able to study degree but it seems quite impossible now. Nevertheless, i'll still work towards it, for my future, i believe and i can.

Watched 'Alone' with Dear on Saturday. A nice movie from the director of 'Shutter'. Its horror scenes are more or less expected but what i like about this movie is the twist. Dear was the funny one, 3/4 of her face was behind my arm with her hands grabbing my arms each time a horror scene is expected. It just makes her look so cute. Below is a summary of what the movie is roughly about. Of course the twist was not included. The twist wasn't expected anyway. This movie had some hidden message i believe. A bond between twins could never be replaced. I wondered how this movie would have an impact on the twins conjured together.

Pim buries her past in Thailand and starts her new life with a caring and lovable husband, Vee, in Korea. Their marriage life seems to be all too normal with a decent and stable job, great friends, etc. All seems well - That is before Pim receives a telephone call from Thailand.

She is informed that her mother has fallen very ill due to a yet un-diagnosable disease. Pim and Vee travel back to her hometown to be by her mother's side. From the first moment she arrives in Thailand Pim experiences extremely vivid flashbacks of painful memories that she has tried so hard to forget. But there is something different about these flashbacks. The flashes conjure up a sense of innate warmth that is similar to the feeling of "someone" close to her. Pim finds herself constantly haunted by these lingering feelings of attachment that compels her to confront her deep dark emotions that eventually lead her to remember that she has a twin sister.

Now as her memories slowly comes back and the pieces of the puzzle begin to start to fall into place Pim eventually recognizes just what that innate sense of warmth is... It is the feeling of being attached to another person by an organ that bonds two lives in such a way that she could never be free. What had to be done was finished; ended along time ago. Unless...? Pim is not alone! And this is just the beginning of a horrifying realization that Pim will never be allowed to ever forget...what does not want to be forgotten!

Our First Couple T-Shirt

Bought our very first couple t-shirts. Wasn't excited as first but when i actualy wore it today, i had a different feeling. It feels good. I like that shirt as well.

I long for food...i'm hungry..........

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.