Sunday, July 08, 2007

Random

Mood swings..out of the sudden, slightest things that happen will set me fuming with fustration and irritation. No matter who and what. One moment i'm all smiles, the other moment, i'm irritated. I don't know why. Is this natural? Why am i feeling this way? But still no worries...i'll be fine in a little while. Some music before i sleep will do the job..no one to disturb me...and i mean NO ONE!

I still want to keep myself fit. I realise how important it is to maintain a healthy body. Exercise and diet control. I don't want to end up like a person falling sick all the time. I don't want to go out of shape. So before anything i mentioned earlier happen, i feel i ought to do something about it. I used to be too focused on playing, eating, hanging out with friends, with family, with my dear. I neglected my health, on impluse most of the time. I should not let myself down. I want support from people, not doubts. I'll influence people around me to help me and themselves. If not, i can do it on my own.

I still hasn't adapt to certain attitudes. I never will. Only time can tell, but i'm always fed up at the thought of that topic. It hasn't affect me much but i'm sure when time passes, it will set me on blazing fire. Even as i'm typing, i feel frustrated. Stupid CPU letting of some stupid sound, i know it's old but i'm not able to fixed it. It's showing signs it's spoilt.

How many times do you feel guilty and you feel so regretful for doing it? How many times do you feel guilty and you blame yourself and at the same time, not getting any understanding? How many times do you feel guilty and there's no chance for you to redeem it? I had enough. I'm going to wash my hands of things i shouldn't have bothered in the first place. I disliked alot of things. Out of the sudden, i've become pessimistic. Life has gone to the dark side. I'm not liking it. My job, my room, myself.

Watched transformers. A very nice movie. I was still feeling happy when i watched this movie. A very nice movie, the actions, the characters and transformation...all so cool...Rushed to watch Goal 2. Nice movie...but still have to wait till Goal 3 is out, the ending sux...it shouldn't be that way, but still, i'm looking forward to that very last part of this movie series. That sms didn't helped. I'm feeling lousy. I'm just going to close my eyes and rest my mind. Not going to get bothered by anything, anyone.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.