Tuesday, July 24, 2007

One Year of NS

Running 4.8km wasn't an easy task. But it's a feat i somehow managed to complete. I never expected myself to complete it without having to even stop for a short walk. I just ran and ran, with my wondering, when is the finishing line. Turns after turns, all i see is turns and not much signs of people around.

I was glad when i finally saw the straight path, i run faster than my usual pace. I'm starting to overcome my slight phobia against running. I'm able to catch my breath easily than before, much thanks to myself for training privately by myself in recent weeks. My plan to achieve the 6 pacs is there on and i'm gradually slowly moving towards it. Time wait for no one, and naturally, i wouldn't want to waste it. I want to time myself and hopefully improve in each and every run.

I would dare to say, if this continues, i'll be able to complete the 12km AHM in an hour which is my target. That's 5 mins per km ran.

Today i asked my friend who has a girlfriend this question. 'Do you miss every now and then now that you have already been with her for 5 years plus'. His answer to me is that sometimes yes, sometimes no. Not seeing my own girlfriend does makes me miss her at times. I can't imagine myself in 5 years time with my dear. I would still want to miss her like how i did when i'm in Tekong for BMT one year ago.

I've finally served one year of National Service on 20th July 2007. Approximately one more year to go and i'll be free. I thought to myself, for the past one year, i have only one person to thanks - my mother who has been there for me when i needed her. She helped me washed my clothes when i'm in Tekong and cooked my favourite dishes knowing that SFI food actually sucks to the core and i hate them. The other person is none other than my Mrs Dear. I can still rememer how she helped my pass my time in Tekong, how she helped my overcome my depressed moments and accompany during my free times. Now that i've passed one year, the other one year shouldn't be too much of a problem.

I've been hooked onto movie recently. I'm into movies like how i used to be with my friends. So many nice movies coming up and if i really can, i would love to catch them all. But money is a big factor as to why i can't. That day i was watching a short part of 'My Bean'sHoliday'. Out of the sudden, i remember how interesting and funny that show is that set me looking for it online...i'm just waiting for it to be complete.....faster pls..

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.