Monday, July 02, 2007

SAF Day

How i wish there's more of such days like today. I merely reported to work for like less than 2 full hours today. Anyway, it's SAF days, where pledge were taken, speech were delivered under that hot sun.

Pool session was great with Fishball and Su. I'm having fun in pool, with a greater enjoyment. I'm starting to get people to love pool. I'm going to continue influencing people around me to love this hobby. People whom i feel that deserve to me..

I used to compare myself with my friends, how they got along so well with their army mates whereas i don't really. Nevertheless, i'm glad i found two. I had stucked up idiots in my office, to be exact, there are lots of them. Mostly childish ones which i can't be bothered with their lame jokes and stupid actions. How i wish September come fast...how i wish more that January was tml. Then they will all be gone, gone from my lives forever. Cool.....

I found myself a cheap cool deal. One whole round (near 20cm) chocolate cake costing only a mere $4.50. Where to find it? Ang Mo Kio Hub. Just go to the bakery section where the bread and eggs are, you'll be able to find it. AMK Hub has been my favourite hangout recently. The durian shop was such a hit that there's queue always. Long queue somemore. The number of shops there, not to mentioned, can't easily compete with those at Cineleisure / Plaza Singapura.

I'm glad Great Singapore Sale still has some days to go. It'll last till 22nd of July. I'll still be able t catch some great deals around. I've this bad feeling that even though i wanted to, time won't allow me. School's starting soon for me but Dear as well. I reckon we will be too busy for such things. Nevertheless, i'm always making plans so that i'm always looking forward towards something...Next up, this coming Sat...Come fast!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.