Friday, July 27, 2007

Time to Keep Fit

I swam today...Finally. The feeling of being in the water, swimming laps after laps, though tiring, but it's good. I feel physically tired but mentally refreshed. It actually feels good to exercise. The thought of being able to keep fit isn't that bad anyway.

I asked my friend how they keep fit usually. They ran, swam, and do all sorts of exercise, far more than i do. To think that Dear can actually said i'm addicted to exericse. I strongly believe it's just my determination to get rid of my tummy that keeps me going. Other than that, it's the intention to keep fit. I asked my friend is there such thing as addicted to exericse, they said no.

Keeping fit is naturally an important part of our life. Just because you don't like to exercise, you shouldn't stop me. Someday, you'll have to accept the fact and i'm free of tummy while you're not. Someday, you realised how important it is to exercise. Never mind if you like tto jog or exercise, i've long given up hope in helping you. Yes, i envy couples who exericse and help each other through, but like i said in my previous post, even if you don't like to, i won'tlet anyone stand in my way in my determination to achieve my fit body.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.