Saturday, July 14, 2007

Exercise Plan

I've got a new exercise plan. I mentioned awhile ago that i'm going to start exercising to get rid of my tummy. It's working. So far, i'm able to exercise as and when i like. My dear has been understanding.

I don't have any exercising buddy, so it would mean my jogging and workout would all have to be alone. I realised that gym's not the only place where you can work. A dumbbell set at home and you could keep it going. My main priority is to get rid of my tummy. My dear dislikes to exercise as well. That makes me all alone. It's often easy to get disheartened if i'm doing it all by myself but thankfully, i have a motivation at home - my brother. His 6 pacs is there and he exercises almost everyday.

Given my schedule and commitment, it would be close to impossible that i exercise everyday. But i've come up with a plan. With the main priority in getting rid of my tummy, i'll jog at least 3-5 times a week, alongside with crunches and sit-ups, at least 100 everyday! I started this programme 2 weeks ago, the effects is mild, but it's there. I strongly believe if i keep it going, it will eventually goes my way.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.