Sunday, July 22, 2007

Free Movie Tickets Won

Well, so many things at home recently. Nothing good happened lately. Everything is not running as smooth as before. Each time i came back home, all i see are troubled faces expressed out of my parents. It out of the sudden made me realised how old they are, how they have aged, how much they have gone through from bringing two monkeys (me and my bro) up. Without them, there's absolutely no us. It's saddening that despite all their troubles, there's nothing i could do. Consoling them seems to be the best thing i could do, another was to pray. I hope everything will turn out just fine.
A Pair Of Free Movie Tickets Won

I received a newsletter from the movie club of SAFRA. I clicked on it and it brought me to a webpage. There's several questionaire where they asked about each of every show. Answer can be found as it's provided. Greedy me took part in all of them. Lucky enough, i won myself a pair of tickets to the movie 'Invisible Target'.

Cleared my final guard duty yesterday. It was a strange day. I loved the guard duty yesterday. It seems like more of a relaxing day for me. Doing nothing but sleep, eat and watch tv. I even studied in camp. Do everything at my house pace, without anyone disturbing. Sleep as and when i like, eat as and when i like as usual. I seriously look forward to my next weekend guard duty.

When's my next neoprint? Where's my couple shirt?

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.