Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Mummy

The long awaited day is finally here. I had always wanted to make my mother especially happy, especially this very year because she hasn't been happy recently, due to the fact that her health isn't that good.

Mummy had wanted a treat instead of a present instead. Unlucky enough, i'm on guard duty on her birthday and thankfully she wasn't saddened by the news because we decided to celebrate it in advance. Did my research before finally decided on Soup Restaurant. Saturday came, Iwas there to celebrate my mother's birthday. Here you go.

Samsui Chicken (It's obvious why this is their speciality)
Black Chicken Soup


"Yang Zhou" Fried Rice

Spicy Beancurd With Prawns


Fried Beansprout with Sliced Fish


Gingko Nuts Dessert

I'm glad i've made my mum happy. Happy Birthday Mummy!

Yes, Hungry me..

After the lunch, brought mum around the hub. We turned into the arcade unknowingly and i couldn't resist myself towards the bear catching machine i would call. It's so tempting. Seeing how people failed is such machines make it seem so difficult but every now and then, you would see someone collecting the bear from the hole, thinking that it should been easy.

Mum insist i tried my hands on it. I got attracted to this machine specially. Stitch in this machine look especially cute, which make it very tempting for me. Tried several time before...i.....finally caught one! Dear of course was the happiest as she brought home my proudest moment. Bingo!

The tempting Stitch Machine.

It's never easy giving birth to me, carrying a baby for 9 months, spending 21 years taking care of him. For this, that day was nothing as compared to how she brought me up. Mummy said she was happy that day, one of her happiest. It's never difficult to see why, neverthless, i would still tell her i love her and that Happy Birthday Mummy.

Finally a gathering between the few of us on Sunday. Never before i've joined them at Sentosa for some fun. Well, spoiler in the morning when it's just the three of us - Don, Gav and Me. But others managed to join us. We had lots of fun. It's always nice playing sports with them. Tired as we may be, but it's fun. Hope there'll be more of such outing...Sentosa!!!!

Beach Photo

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.