Sunday, August 12, 2007

NA

[ It dawned to me that it's not easy. Only towards her, i showed a different side. A side to whom i have never shown to before, except for her. A side which shows that i can love. I've never love a person like that. However, time past. Human changes, humans never learn. Naturally, human tend to take things for granted over time. So do i. It felt as though a slapon my face to know what i've become. I thought i cared the right way, but it was wrong. Compared myself to a year plus ago, it's near to total difference. What is it that has gone wrong, i couldn't figure out. she analysed them in full detail for me. Hurting it may be, it appeared scary not only to her but myself as well. Well, it's all nothing as compared what was done to her.

I thought that we human as long as love still exist, one wouldn't bear to cause hurt, torture or any sadness upon his or her loved ones but i was wrong. It was a great lesson learnt but at the same time, a good test. The scar will takes a long time to heal, this time round, it's just different but it will heal, eventually.

I thought alot, how could couples last for so long. What is it that made them last even till today. I'm afraid i'll never be able to figure it out unless i pass that phase of life myself. For now, i'll just reflect and love the way i should do. ]

Yesterday was a good day. Basically, the whole day was spent rotting. I wonder how those people managed to complete a 500- or even 1000-piece jigsaw puzzle within a few hour. Gosh, i and dear finally started on our jigsaw puzzle but we were just after halfway done. It's fun doing but it get frustrated after a while when the pieces you need couldn't be found. But i suppose, doing such jigsaw puzzle is a good way to cultivate your patience. I hope to complete it real soon so that both of us could finally hanged up our very first jigsaw puzzle done together.

Finally, i bought my necklace, at a cheap price - 5 bucks. It's some sort of necklace similar to those sold at 77th Street. I'm glad i managed to chance upon such good deals. Wow, i think i possess the traits of those Aunties when they see cheap bargains at the market. Gosh...must be influenced by my dear. (Woops)

Got my neoprint taken at last after months. It's fun i would say. The fun being the excitement of fighting against the time while thinking of the pose. It's like after one pose, you have to come up with another before the camera would snap. We always tried new poses and nice enough, we came up with quite a few nice poses specially created by and for us ONLY.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.