Monday, August 27, 2007

Alien VS Predator 2

A movie that i've been waiting for ages. A movie that i'm looking so forward to. A movie that i'm expecting it to thrill me and send some shivers down my spine. Well, it seems like it's going to meet all my expectations and giving me all sorts of sastifaction - just by viewing the trailer. Click on the link to view the trailer. (http://www.thedanielrichard.com/blog/aliens-vs-predator-2-movie-trailer/). Although the rating hasn't been published out, it's rumoured that it might have been rated (R)21. All thanks to the amount of violence and bloodshed in the movie. Well, i'm eagerly hoping for that rating, so that it would really make the creatures stand out and make a deep impression in me.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.