Friday, August 17, 2007

NA

The feeling's back. Finally. Monday, i was still feeling weird, even after everything seems to be back to normal. And all the way till today, it's already Friday now. Today's our 15th month anniversary. Like what you said, we've come this far, past all test, through thick and thin which made us meant just for each other. And worry not, i'll still be generous with my love, only to you, and only you.

I suppose when you read this post, you would have already gotton your surprise. I had planned this surprised on Monday. Remember me browsing Orchard alone, i never felt lonely then. The thought of getting something special for you is enough to keep me occupied. Thanks to Jo as well, if not, my surprise would not be able to work out. Get her to read this for i really wanted to thank her! Hope you like the surprise and remember, don't lose it!


Sad to hear news from Man Utd so far, i must say, they are seriously under-perfoming right now. But maybe that has always been their tradition. A bad start of the season shall led and become a streak of winning matches and to an eventual title defender once again! I have the confidence in you. Way to go Man Utd

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.