Friday, June 15, 2007

Random

The feeling of being able to go online - Good. Past few days, without my computer, night's boring. Furthermore, not many or rather not anyone can be there for me. Sleep was with me all along. Dreams were my partner, Pokemon was my friend. I'm hooked on Pokemon Anime series.

Feeling lousy now. Nothing can be worse. I'm disappointed. I've lost hope. The mark on my hands, not easy for me to forget. It's not as though things can be talked and sorted out. Chances like that were never given. It never will either. And so, things lead on.

I have to treat what was said seriously. If you think telling my parents would go me good, you are so wrong. Reflect on yourself. I'm not GOD i'm not DOG either. Your pride remains too strong for me to handle. Sorry i can't take it. IF you must, go ahead.

I've learnt to take things easy. I know it's hard for me, but i'll try. I've people who can walk me through these path, and i'm sure i can do it. It's just a matter of time.

PS: I'm not Kimura Takuya. I can never be him. If he's the only hunk, then too bad. I'm sure i'm hunk someday, somehow.

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.