Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Bloody Bruise

The Bloody Bruise
Welcome to the world of bruises. As if my head isn't bringing my enough headache. If anyone of you bother to read the previous posts, you would have realise my agony that i had with my head for the past few days.Now, to top it off, i've an additional 2 more 'bun' on my head. One from knocking my head on the wall, the other from knocking my head against the edge of my computer desk. Ouch..both 'bun' are so near to each other that it actually hurts. Blood can be seen coming out from the second bruises. Ouch..pain pain pain..

I USED TO know i was once allergic to perfume and pet's fur. As i grow older, i started to come across more of such thing, especially perfume. To a date whereby i even started using them. I didn't know i had any problem with it, i though my allergy's cured. I was so wrong. My brother bought perfume from the duty free shop, one for my mum, one for my girlfriend. It was exquisite - small and nice. Never did i know, they were so deadly, deadly to me. I tried to help both lucky ladies to open those small little bottles, ended by, having a few drops on my hand. I smell it, just for a mere 1-2 seconds, and that's it. I'm a clown now. My nose red as clown. My runny rose was running as though water is rushing out from the tap. I've used 3 handkerchief. I took flu medicine. It isn't helping. Hopefully by tomorrow morning, i'll be alright.

The Exquisite but deadly perfumes.

Tomorrow's my final guard duty for the month. As usual, morale will be low. I'm glad enough to have Dear taking up her studying time for me. Especially for me. What happened earlier on was over, i'm just glad i finally get to see her long enough, long enough to feel what i've lost for a long time. Love You Mrs Dear.

By the way, Man Utd lost. They seriously shouldn't have. They played well, better than Chelsea. They shouldn't have lost. And even that goal that wasn't counted should have been a goal, but well, human make mistakes, referees were no exception. At least they ended this season with a league title. Good enough. There's always next season. Go Fergie!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.