Thursday, May 17, 2007

NA

I've been waiting for this day for a long time. A year ago, i could still remember clearly how we managed to get together. It was still clear and fresh in my mind, as though it had just happened yesterday. Although we didn't managhed to celebrate today, but no worries. Just concentrate on getting well. Thanks for the present. The folded hearts that was meant a surprise for me had touched me, the bracelet was even better and to top it off, your name was even carved there. Loved the presents you have me. Love the surprise you made for me. Most importantly, i love you. Muacks!

Finally, my bro's back from Thailand after months. We felt so alright these few days. No arguments like before. It seems so different now. Hmm...the feeling is just great. The feeling of family...the bond between us, is still there..just like before...


0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.