Saturday, April 21, 2007

New BlogSkin

Finally, i've changed my blogskin. After so many attempts to change it, i've finally overcome my laziness and convinced myself to create a whole new look my blog.

Reason for that picture on top: A special meaning just for me and my dear.

Had a wonderful Dim Sum over at Red Star restaurant along with my working colleagues, a lunch treated by a female captain at my office. First time i went out with my colleagues. Actually nothing much..back to the food. That restaurant looks familiar to me but i just can't recalled anything about it.

Tml's guard duty again. I hate Sundays guard duty. All because the next day is a working day. I'll have to bear that uncomfort and lotsa stuff. I rented 2 shoes, brought one magazine, brought 2 tidbits and a waffle to past a boring day tomorrow. Wonder will tomorrow be a smooth and peaceful day for me...haiz!!

0 comments:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Life's An Endless Journey. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.